Petite sizes are generally designed to fit women 5 foot, 3 inches tall and under. A petite leather jacket is a very stylish coat which is durable and fairly warm as well, and a good choice in jacket. A selection of petite leather jackets is shown below. As of the time of writing this post these items are available in petite sizing.
The classic color for leather jackets is black. Below please find some examples of black petite lether jackets.
Brown petite leather jackets are also a popular item. Some brown jackets are made of soft suede leather, while others are constructed of a more smooth and shiny brown leather. There are many shades of brown leather as shown here.
One of the great things about petite leather jackets is they are a very versitile wardrobe item. They can be worn for dressy occassions as well as casual outings. Also, since they are made of real leather they are generally quite durable and long lasting. Quality leather can also be quite soft to the touch.
Here are five things to consider when selecting a petite leather jacket:
- The size, as it’s important the the size is right.
- The styling: does the coat have the look you want.
- Quality of construction: a well made jacket will last and the quality will show.
- The color: brown or black are the most typical choices in a petite leather jacket.
- Jacket weight, lining, and thickness. One should consider whether warmth is most important, or if lightweight is more important than insulating properties.
We at coats for women hope you enjoyed our page focused on petite lather jackets. Hope you found the item your looking for, and stop by again.